We are treating the outbreak of COVID-19 virus seriously and are taking measures to keep our doors open. We value your business highly and respect the mutual relationship we have with you. At Breen Resources we have policies and procedures on-site to manage day to day issues for everyone’s safety. With the new threat of COVID-19 we have introduced a few new procedures aimed at keeping you the customer and our staff at minimal risk of infection.
As the current and unprecedented situation rapidly changes, we will continue to monitor and act on advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian Department of Health to provide the appropriate response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Business Continuity – Supporting You
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure all customers that as a business, we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all those in the workplace and are actively taking steps to minimise any potential impact of COVID-19. In this context, we have decided to adopt some new conditions of entry at the Kurnell Site.
– Closing Offices and workplaces to visitors and encouraging meetings to take place by phone
– Asking staff to work from home where practicable
– Looking to rotate staff to minimise exposure
– Cancelling any international travel for employees
– Possible reduction of operational hours (TBC)
The new procedures, including the requirement above, for entering our site MUST be followed or you may be asked to leave site;
– All drivers must stay in the cab at the weighbridge AT ALL TIMES and the weighbridge staff will bring dockets/EFTPOS machine to you.
– If you need to leave your credit card at the weighbridge, Staff will provide a snap lock bag for you to place it in
– When you have been given instructions to tip off, you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES (including tipping point) unless directed by staff
– If you are required to exit your vehicle, you must stay at least 1.5m from any other person
– If you do not have the correct PPE (including High Vis Vest) you will not be allowed to exit the vehicle and may be asked to leave site without tipping off
– If you do not have a safety vest and wish to purchase one, they are $20 each at the weighbridge (due to hygienic restrictions around sharing clothing, we cannot lend High Vis Vests out anymore). These are limited in stock so do not rely on them being available
Note that if the customer/driver has;
– Travelled overseas in the past 14 days, or have been in direct contact with anyone who has travelled overseas, and in they have
– They or their contact have travelled to a high or moderate risk country as identified by the Department of Health; or
– Been in contact with a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19; or
– Been experiencing any flu-like symptoms including a high temperature
THEY WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY TO OUR SITE. We ask that you respect this decision for everyone’s health and wellbeing.
We will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis and take advice from government authorities. We will provide you with an update as soon as there is a change to the above arrangements.
We understand that the current situation has presented you with similar challenges and we are focussed on supporting your requirements through this difficult time. With your support, we can minimise the potential for disruption as we navigate these challenging times.