While operating as an essential service, Breen Resources is taking steps to fulfil our commitment to safeguard our people, customers, and business from potential risks of the COVID-19 virus.
During this uncertain time, Breen is, and will continue to, remain operational as NSW deals with the COVID-19 crisis. We will do everything we can to support our customers who are carrying out essential work over the coming weeks while adhering to Government regulations.
We reinforce to our customers that only waste generated in the operation of permitted activities can be accepted at this time. As the restrictions are evolving, we ask our customers to ensure that their activities continued to be permitted under the NSW Government Public Health Order (PHO).We are pleased to be able to continue to offer services to our valued customers and recommend that you check our website (www.breen.com.au) from time to time for any updates pertaining to the business operations.
We would like to reassure you that our business is taking all practical steps to minimise the spread of COVID while adhering to all Government mandated requirements and recommendations.
We have implemented additional precautionary procedures, some of which include:
– All persons entering the site must scan in via the QR codes displayed, including all employees
– No cash will be accepted
– Social distancing
– Masks must be worn if exiting vehicles, in offices or in close proximity to others
– Temperature scans for authorised office visits and contactless sign in. Non-essential visitors are being asked not to attend site until further notice
– Worker segregation into small groups to minimise contact
– Additional lunch and toilet facilities have been installed for our employees to aid in segregation (we regret we cannot offer toilet facilities to our customers at this time)
– Additional PPE mandatory at all stations
– Hand sanitisation stations at all work areas
– Mandatory surveillance testing required for any employees in nominated LGA’s and as required
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the sales team, and we thank you for your patience with all the new protocols that have been implemented.